Hospitalist Division Coordinator
Robbinsdale, MN US
Date Posted: June 28, 2012
Join our physician owned, multi-specialty, multi-location clinic in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis. North Clinic has been serving our community for more than sixty years. We are currently looking for a full time Hospitalist Division Coordinator to work in our Robbinsdale location.
Provide high level support assisting Hospital Medicine Department and North Clinic with daily activities and projects.
Responsible for researching, analyzing and preparing reports on budgeting, investment, financial trends. Produces financial forecast information.
Conduct research, prepare reports, handle information requests and perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Experience in human resources, finance and project management preferred.
· Minimum of two years of administrative experience, including one year in a health care organization
· Legal and fiscal requirements and regulations.
· Computer accounting systems, spreadsheets and applications.
· Expertise in health care knowledge
· This position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
You will have the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of healthcare through rewarding and challenging assignments and opportunities for advancement.
If interested you may fax your resume to 763-587-7746 or e-mail it to: email@example.com