Robbinsdale, MN US
Date Posted: May 15, 2015
Join our physician owned, multi-specialty, multi-location clinic in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis. North Clinic has been serving our community for more than sixty years. We are currently looking for a full time Medical Lab Technician to work at our Robbinsdale location.
- Perform a variety of tests in the areas of chemistry, hematology, urinalysis, coagulation and limited microbiology.
- Perform phlebotomy and collect / process specimens following appropriate collection procedures.
- Record and report each test following labortaory policy.
- Work with a team of lab personnel under the guidance of the Lab Supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited MLT (CLT) or MT (CLS) program or a Cetified Medical Assistant (CMA). (New MLT or CLT graduates must pass the ASCP board within 6 months of employment.)
- CMA with prior lab experience required.
- Must have prior lab experience and knowledge to work in all areas of the lab.
- This position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, long term disability and life insurance with top rated insurance carrier
- Paid holidays
- Excellent paid-time-off (PTO) package
- Energetic & dedicated team
You will have the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of healthcare through rewarding and challenging assignments and opportunities for advancement.
If interested you may fax your resume to 763-587-7746 or e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, 2015.