Date Posted: March 14, 2019
We are currently looking for a full time CMA or RMA to work at our Maple Grove & Plymouth, MN locations.
Join our physician owned, multi-specialty, multi-location clinic in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis. North Clinic has been serving our community for more than sixty years.
- Escorts patients to appropriate exam room and documents history in accordance with procedures. Performs efficient hand off communication to provider. Completes patient forms as required.
- Assists with procedures as needed.
- Complies with procedures and policies to ensure a safe work environment and compliance with OSHA standards.
- Prepares and distributes patient education materials as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must to be willing to travel to satellites when necessary.
- CMA: Certification by AAMA; ongoing CPR/First Aid certification
- RMA; Certification by AMT; ongoing CPR/First Aid certification
- Proficient with Electronic Medical Records preferred
- This position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous clinic experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, long term & short term disability and life insurance with top rated insurance carrier
- Paid holidays
- Excellent paid-time-off (PTO) package
- Exceptional Retirement Package
- Energetic & dedicated team
- Beautiful workplace
You will have the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of healthcare through rewarding and challenging assignments and opportunities for advancement.