Date Posted: January 02, 2019
We are seeking a full time Licensed Practical Nurse or Certified Medical Assistant to work in our Patient Call Center at our Robbinsdale, MN location.
Join our physician owned, multi-specialty, multi-location clinic in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis. North Clinic has been serving our community for more than sixty years. We are committed to our mission of providing and delivering quality health care at an affordable cost to our patients and referring professionals. We seek to hire dedicated healthcare professionals who share our high standards of patient care.
- Work in the Patient Call Center receiving patient phone calls and following the practice or protocol while gathering pertinent data regarding the reason for the call.
- Will be providing professional, quality medical care to patients and support medical support staff within the scope of practice for a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Complies with procedures and policies to ensure a safe work environment and compliance with OSHA standards.
- Prepares and distributes patient education materials as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing required.
- Currently licensed in Minnesota with renewal of license as required by state law.
- This position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of nursing principles, policies and procedures.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, short & long term disability and life insurance with top rated insurance carrier
- Paid holidays
- Excellent paid-time-off (PTO) package
- Energetic & dedicated team
- Beautiful workplace
You will have the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of healthcare through rewarding and challenging assignments and opportunities for personal growth.