Date Posted: March 14, 2019
We are seeking a full time Licensed Practical Nurse, Certified Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant to work as our MSS Site Coordinator. We have an opening at our Robbinsdale and Maple Grove, MN locations. Join our physician owned, multi-specialty, multi-location clinic in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis. North Clinic has been serving our community for more than sixty years. We are committed to our mission of providing and delivering quality health care at an affordable cost to our patients and referring professionals. We seek to hire dedicated healthcare professionals who share our high standards of patient care.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating the daily activities of the medical support staff, ensuring proper coverage at all times.
- Recommends hiring of, orienting and training of MSS.
- Evaluates the performance of staff in conjunction with provider, department personnel and site manager.
- Responsible for ensuring the Clinic’s compliance with OSHA and HIPAA regulations.
- Responsible for implementing, planning and evaluating educational information with the assistance of the Site Manager.
- Complies with procedures and policies to ensure a safe work environment and compliance with OSHA standards.
- Maintains confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Graduate from an accredited school of practical nursing required.
- Currently licensed in Minnesota with renewal of license as required by state law.
- This position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of nursing principles, policies and procedures.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, short & long term disability and life insurance with top rated insurance carrier
- Paid holidays
- Excellent paid-time-off (PTO) package
- Energetic & dedicated team
- Beautiful workplace
You will have the opportunity to enhance your career in the exciting field of healthcare through rewarding and challenging assignments and opportunities for personal growth.